Courage to Connect is celebrating our 10 year anniversary this April! We are honored and proud to serve the surrounding communities, schools and healthcare providers with excellent mental health care services! We are GROWING and can hardly keep up with the volume of new patients seeking support from our practice! We need you ~ Courage to Connect Therapeutic Center is a private mental health practice hiring for our 4 locations (Glenview, Glencoe, Lake Bluff, Wilmette). We are hiring part-time and full-time Licensed Counselors and Therapists ; LCPC, LCSW, LMFT, for morning, afternoon, evening and weekend availability.
Our practice is truly one-of-a-kind, with top-class leadership, supportive management, outstanding supervisors and a large collaborative team of warm, positive and genuine clinicians. Our therapy rooms are each individually unique and creative, our lobby’s are warm and comfortable and our staff is always onsite to answer questions for our patients and providers. We strive to building an environment where you can make a long-term career and feel happy about coming to work each day!
Licensed Counselor Requirements: Ideal therapist will have significant experience with children, adolescents, teens and adults. Licensed Counselor will have minimum two year’s experience in an agency, school, hospital, inpatient or outpatient program and is interested in pursuing private practice.
*Those willing to work with children ages 5+ are strongly encouraged to apply.
Courage to Connect has warm, beautifully decorated therapy rooms and large, comfortable waiting rooms. We equip our clinicians with all the necessities a successful therapist would need to focus solely on the care of their patient. Our office provides an electronic medical records system, company phone extension and email, along with the full support of our billing team, intake coordinator, office administration; all new clients will be assigned by the intake department, billing team will handle insurance verification, process insurance claims and out of pocket financial responsibility. We have a practice manager that oversees the multi-location therapy team; including quarterly meetings, team collaboration meetings, full management support and training provided.
Licensed Counselor Responsibilities:
- Ability to work independently; clinicians manage their own caseload, schedule directly with clients and communication with their clients; establish diagnosis, treatment plans, therapeutic goals.
- Ability to also work well in a team environment; as we are a compassionate yet enthusiastic group of experienced therapists; we have excellent team collaboration, monthly resource meetings and supervision offered.
- Ability to collaborate with client’s referring provider/physician/professionals as well as any other pertinent treatment providers to ensure optimum level of care
- Ability to work well with families including family therapy, parent coaching, feedback sessions.
- Willingness to go above and beyond for client care.
Licensed Counselor Shifts are as follows:
M-F: 3-9pm & 8am – 3pm
Saturday: 8am – 5pm (extra compensation!)
Saturday Sunday: 8am – 5pm (extra compensation!)
Licensed Counselor and Therapists can expect their caseload to fill quickly with 25+ clients per week.
Must be able to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Illinois License (Required)