Courage to Connect is celebrating our 10 year anniversary this April! We are honored and proud to serve the surrounding communities, schools and healthcare providers with excellent mental health care services! We are GROWING and can hardly keep up with the volume of new patients seeking support from our practice! We need you ~ Courage to Connect Therapeutic Center is a private mental health practice hiring for our 4 locations (Glenview, Glencoe, Lake Bluff, Wilmette). We are hiring a part-time and full-time Licensed Clinical Psychologist for part-time and full-time positions.
Our practice is truly one-of-a-kind, with top-class leadership, supportive management, outstanding supervisors and a large collaborative team of warm, positive and genuine clinicians. Our therapy rooms are each individually unique and creative, our lobby’s are warm and comfortable and our staff is always onsite to answer questions for our patients and providers. We strive to building an environment where you can make a long-term career and feel happy about coming to work each day!
Requirements: Ideal the clinical psychologist will have significant experience with children, adolescents, teens and adults. Clinical Psychologist will have minimum two years experience in an agency, school, hospital, inpatient or outpatient program and is interested in pursuing private practice.
*Those willing to work with children ages 5+ are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our therapy rooms are warm, beautifully decorated with large, comfortable waiting rooms. We equip our clinical psychologists with all the necessities a successful clinical psychologist would need to focus solely on the care of their patient. Our office provides an electronic medical records system, company phone extension and email, along with the full support of our billing team, intake coordinator, office administration; all new clients will be assigned by the intake department, billing team will handle insurance verification, process insurance claims and out of pocket financial responsibility. We have a practice manager that oversees the multi-location therapy team; including quarterly meetings, team collaboration meetings, full management support and training provided.
- Graduate with a doctorate in psychology (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) from an APA accredited institution
- Active and unimpeded licensure in the state of Illinois
- Interest in working in private practice
- Occasional evenings and/or weekends may be required
Clinical Psychologist Responsibilities:
- Ability to work independently; clinical psychologists manage their own caseload, schedule directly with clients and communication with their clients; establish diagnosis, treatment plans, therapeutic goals.
- Ability to also work well in a team environment or independently remotely; as we are a compassionate yet enthusiastic group of experienced therapists; we have excellent team collaboration, monthly resource meetings and supervision offered.
- Ability to collaborate with client’s referring provider/physician/professionals as well as any other pertinent treatment providers to ensure optimum level of care
- Ability to work well with families including family therapy, parent coaching, feedback sessions.
- Willingness to go above and beyond for client care.
Shifts are as follows:
Flexible via Telehealth or as described below:
M-F 3-9pm & 8am – 3pm
Saturday: 8am – 5pm
Saturday Sunday: 8am – 5pm
Clinical Psychologist can expect their caseload to fill quickly with 30+ clients per week.
Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
- Doctorate (Required)
- State of Illinois License (Required)