Courage to Connect Therapeutic Center is a private mental health practice located in Glenview, Wilmette, Lake Bluff, Glenview and is hiring a Clinical Supervisor for morning, afternoon, evening and weekend availability. This is an exciting opportunity to build your career by supervising and supporting Associate Level Therapists.
Clinical Supervisor Requirements: You will be responsible for supervising 5-7 Associate Level (LPC) (LSW) therapists with their patient caseload. Additionally, the Clinical Supervisor will maintain a small client caseload. Clinical Supervisor will have significant experience with children, adolescents, teens and adults and will have minimum two years experience in an agency, school, hospital, inpatient or outpatient program and is interested in pursuing private practice.
Courage to Connect has warm, beautifully decorated therapy rooms and large, comfortable waiting rooms. We equip our therapists with all the necessary tools, therapists need to focus solely on the care of their patient. Our office provides an electronic medical records system, company phone extension and email, along with the full support of our billing team, intake coordinator, office administration, clinical leadership, and marketing team; all new clients will be assigned by the intake department, billing team will handle insurance verification, process insurance claims and out of pocket financial responsibility. We have a leadership team that oversees the multi-location therapy team; including quarterly meetings, monthly team collaboration meetings, full management support and training provided.
Clinical Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Experience Supervising clinicians working towards associate or full licensure. LSW’s, LPC’s, Post-Docs working part-time and full-time at multiple locations.
- Work collaboratively with a dynamic team of Clinical Supervisors and Clinical Director.
- Able to guide and support supervisees on caseload and schedule management.
- Provide clinical support with cases, including reviewing client records and coaching supervisee through difficult client situations.
- Available for emergency support to supervisee when needed.
- Clinicians will also manage their own caseload, schedule directly with clients and communication with their clients; establish diagnosis, treatment plans, therapeutic goals.
- Ability to also work well in a team environment; as we are a compassionate yet enthusiastic group of experienced therapists; we have excellent team collaboration, monthly resource meetings and supervision offered.
- Ability to collaborate with client’s referring provider/physician/professionals as well as any other pertinent treatment providers to ensure optimum level of care
- Ability to work well with families including family therapy, parent coaching, feedback sessions.
- Willingness to go above and beyond for client care.
- Clinical Supervisor Caseload will build quickly; candidates can expect 15-20 weekly clients in addition to 10-15 hours of supervision hours
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday/weekend
- Supervising experience: 2 years (Required)